Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am getting life requests from a robot - the name is 'king5576143427'
How do I stop them, how do I delete them? King doesn't care and will not reply directly to me, any email direct back to the forum, which has no answers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just figured out if you connect with Facebook the unwanted requests disappear
Hi Darren! Gamer names starting with King, followed by a number are other gamers on King.com helping you with extra lives and road blocks. If you want your Facebook friends to help you then just connect the game to Facebook.
Cheers :-)