Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I downloaded candy crush soda for the free 100 gold bars but i didnt get them. What should i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got an email offering the free 100 gold bars in FH if I downloaded and played CC Soda. I haven't gotten the bars either and am getting rather annoyed I was conned into another game.
Where did you see this? I haven't seen anything on the Facebook page...