Candy Crush special candy

Options
Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones Posts: 4 Newbie

Why do the wrapped and other special candy explode without being in any order? They're not around any other colors the same, yet they still explode. And don't even get me started on that stupid half moon. Doesn't matter what colors you pop, still fills whatever colors are on the moon. It's all a rip off.

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

Not sure what you mean exactly? I think they just have to be swapped for them to go off, or do you mean there is no order to which candies explode as a result of this? Are you able to explain more, or am I being silly :S? 

• Steve_Jones
    Options

Not sure what you mean exactly? I think they just have to be swapped for them to go off, or do you mean there is no order to which candies explode as a result of this? Are you able to explain more, or am I being silly :S? 

I won't touch or swap any of the "special" candies, and they still go off. And there's no candy of the same colors around. 
  • Steve_Jones
    Options

Still no answer??? Seriously. Guess you can't explain why you're cheating. Changed the code of the game to rip people off. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?