Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why are my live that my friends give me not there when I have to refresh? when I play on facebook this happens to me all the time. not right why why why????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ah no I can understand that must be really annoying. I only open the messages in the inbox once my lives are no longer full, if you do this you should not lose any lives even if you refresh the page. I hope this helps