Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 73 last night and once I did I left the game to do something else. However, it still has back at that level again. Who can I contact about this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you play while connected to Facebook? If so, check on Facebook to see if the level has progressed there then you can sign out of Facebook on your tablet, and sign back in. This should update and sync the correct levels on your tablet again. I hope this helps.