Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone passed level 402 in dreamworld? OMG!! It's putting me asleep ....any tips?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not passed it myself but I have seen this tips:
Clear the four-layer icing and liquorice locks to get to the colour bomb in marmalade.
Clear the liquorice swirls when they start spawning.
When using a a colour bomb, use it on a candy color which is not on the moon scale.
Here is a video of a player passing this level too, I hope it helps you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toUabWzKorU
Has anyone else passed this level?