Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I tried using the "Switch" booster, that didn't work. When I tried to smash 2 striped candies that didn't work either. What am I missing here?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on the same problem. It wont be accepted when I combine 2 wrapped candy. I'm stuck!
No problem let me know if that did the trick!
Thanks, Tree - I'll try it!
I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick, you don't need to switch them, you need to combine 2 wrapped candy in order to complete the task.