Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Played 60 Level . Not Connected my Phone Not Connected my Phone. Plse Solve this problems, I am very interesting game. I Except ur Reply
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you having problems connecting your mobile device to Facebook to play?
Here are two useful videos that will show you how to perform these steps depending on the device you are using:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE
Let us know how you get on