Candy Crush Saga 701 freezes at end of game

Options
Sara_J
Sara_J Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the third time in a row, and I'm frustrated!   Found this same issue asked back in Oct '14 - and it seems to be going on for me now still.   I am almost finished, passing the level, and it freezes.   Right now, a green candy is stuck on blinking on the top right box, and it seems to have stopped in the midst of candies falling as there is one missing in the top right box.   My score is about 325K (not great but passed!) and the only buttons that work are to quit, enable/mute sounds, buy gold (gee thanks!) - so it's not a flash crash.   I bailed out the last two times and came back later to play, but right now I'm finished with the game for a while because it's not worth playing only to get to the last seconds and freeze - repeatedly.

Is this a chronic problem you're still working on, or ... ?   Anything in my power I can do to get through this level and keep playing?     Am on latest Firefox version/update on Win 7 with no other browsers installed so switching isn't an option.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I just checked my level 701 for you and I didn't have any issues, not sure if other people are having the same thing? 

I know you say it's not a flash crash, but have you checked this out? I mean, updated, cleared your cache, the normal browser clean up steps. Its always worth doing this firstly. 

• mabbeville
    mabbeville Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine is freezing on the same level right at the end of the game when I have sufficient points to pass the level. Cache and everything is all clear and updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?