Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to open level 485 in Dreamworld the candy timer thingie just goes around and around and it is just stuck there, I like to play this level but it won't give me access to it. I am playing on my pc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tried the usual troubleshooting for PC problems. Make sure that you have cleaned the cache, updated your Java and if that does not work test another browser. (Chrome always works well for me).
Here is a video that may help you with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on