Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• Halo_Ball
    Halo_Ball Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do we get this mysterious email?

• J
    J Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Same here. You're fixing thousands of accounts one by one?
  • HeatherP
    HeatherP Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I have the same problem...completed entire challenge and received gold bars but nothing else. Cannot find the envelope containing the email you mentioned above. Please email me instructions at hpinkerton@sympatico.ca Thanks for your help!
  • HeatherP
    HeatherP Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The email referred to is found here at the top right envelope icon. It's nice to know King is helping to resolve this for us!

No envelope that I can see on my android phone. Frustrating!
  • DoubleDB
    DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Yea yea yea! I located my envelope with king care instructions on what they needed to credit my rewards. I located the envelope at the very top of this page, just to the right of the Log Out icon. I sent the information and expect rewards will be credited before long. If anyone doesn't have envelope, perhaps send a new message? Good luck.
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

It says solved, but I didn't receive the lollypops and I don't see envelope. Can you give further instructions ?
  • Brodypie
    Brodypie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is the email on this care.king.com or in the actual app?  I too have the same issue.  It seems as tho i wasted a Saturday night trying to connect green candies for nothing

:(

• Pina_Daniel
    Pina_Daniel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also completed the green candy challenge this weekend and didn't receive the prizes.  I also don't see the email on how to fix this issue.

• daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I registered on the forum specifically to ask about this question.  I don't have an envelope (obviously, because I just joined), and I don't see an option to contact King directly.  How can we get the email sent to us so that we can give our account info?

• Ktblonde
    Ktblonde Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've got the same issue, I collected 10,000+ green candies on Sunday but only got the 30 gold bars, no boosters. Playing on iPhone, not FB and I only joined King Care today to seek help for this glitch - what shall I do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?