Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• Lucylulu
    Lucylulu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I have the same problem. Please fix mine too. Thank you.
  • Greg_Haugrud
    Greg_Haugrud Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Hi Mark, one more for me please. Also surprised that you're fixing one by one as well.Doubt it helps but was playing on Android only.
  • kis37
    kis37 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I registered on the forum specifically to ask about this question.  I don't have an envelope (obviously, because I just joined), and I don't see an option to contact King directly.  How can we get the email sent to us so that we can give our account info?

same here
  • DoubleDB
    DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

UPDATE:  After sending requested info so King could post correct rewards, I received this reply: "...located your game account and manually added: 1 colorbomb, 1 lollipop hammer, 1 striped wrapped booster and 1 coconut wheel..." . . . I completed more than 10000 green matches so sent another message this afternoon asking for correction on rewards. I'm hoping all promised rewards are posted soon because errors in awarding rewards only compounds the glitch problem and this appears to be a widespread problem. I enjoy this game a LOT: level 833 and have many friends and family addicted to the game because of my recommendation, but I would not have played as long as I did to get 10000+ green matches for 4 rewards. I'll continue to update and would like to know if anyone else has this problem. 

• kis37
    kis37 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I'd like mine fixed as well
  • DoubleDB
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi,

UPDATE: I received another message from king care: "...located your game account and manually added: 1 colorbomb, 1 lollipop hammer, 1 striped wrapped booster and 1 coconut wheel..." . I completed more than 10000 green matches so sent another message asking for correction on rewards. I'm hoping all promised rewards are posted soon because errors in awarding rewards only compounds the glitch problem. I enjoy this game (a lot!) but I would not have played as long as I did to get 10000+ green matches for 4 rewards. I will continue to post updates.
  • DoubleDB
    edited April 2015
    Options

2nd UPDATE: Mark with King care replied promptly to my latest message requesting a correction of awards added to my account and made a fair compensation on the rewards. Along with the glitch of the game not automatically posting earned rewards to gamers, it appears King is also dealing with some confusion gamers had of rewards available to be earned in this contest/campaign. Mark said King could see where a misunderstanding of rewards could be reached from campaign pop-up. As I've looked at replies to my original post as well as other gamer's new posts, I see the confusion too ... I'm even getting confused now.  I don't think I could imagine the initial feeling felt by King when the glitch came to light ... working to help a zillion (maybe a stretch) upset gamers isn't a job anyone would want.  At level 833 (bragging again), I'm obviously a fan of the game; because they acknowledged the glitch and reward confusion and are working to fairly compensate us, I'm a real fan of King too.  

• Kai_Zen
    Kai_Zen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2nd UPDATE: Mark with King care replied promptly to my latest message requesting a correction of awards added to my account and made a fair compensation on the rewards. Along with the glitch of the game not automatically posting earned rewards to gamers, it appears King is also dealing with some confusion gamers had of rewards available to be earned in this contest/campaign. Mark said King could see where a misunderstanding of rewards could be reached from campaign pop-up. As I've looked at replies to my original post as well as other gamer's new posts, I see the confusion too ... I'm even getting confused now.  I don't think I could imagine the initial feeling felt by King when the glitch came to light ... working to help a zillion (maybe a stretch) upset gamers isn't a job anyone would want.  At level 833 (bragging again), I'm obviously a fan of the game; because they acknowledged the glitch and reward confusion and are working to fairly compensate us, I'm a real fan of King too.  

Why can't they just execute a script to update the profiles of those who completed the challenge?
  • Ruthann_
    Ruthann_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

same here: got gold bars, no lollipops

Same problem here. No rewards and no email next the logout. I am on a computer and tried firefox and explorer still no email icon.
  • Reecoe_Belcher
    Reecoe_Belcher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I don't see the envelope and I've tried different browsers and my phone, please help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?