Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 500 and for 5 days the game won't open. I can replay the other levels I played. I can play dreamworld. But as I click to play level 500 I am only getting a white and pink spinning wheel. Please reply and Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Claudette, how do you play Candy Crush? If it's on PC, do a restart. Clear your browser's cache. Try to play in another browser. Check the version of your Flash. Close other tabs and open programs. If it's on mobile, then check for updates for your device and apps and do a restart too. Check if there's enough free memory on your device.