Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help! I updated candy crush on my iPhone 6 and I lost all my progress! I was on level 305 and now I'm back at the beginning. Can you help me restore it?
I thought I was registered through facebook but it turns out I am not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you register your details in the Kingdom, I mean did you enter your email and password in the app? Your progress is saved here as well as Facebook. I hope you did this, then you just need to go into the settings and connect to the Kingdom again (the 3 crowns logo)