Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did I not get my final reward in the green candy challenge this weekend, even though I accomplished it? I received the gold bars in stages 1 and 2. This is disappointing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi AngGat,Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.
Hi AngGat,
Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.
Hi Peter, please see the email we send you. Thanks
Could the info in mentioned e-mail be share wider so others (my wife and I included) can also get the proper rewards added? Thanks.