Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my friends get a free spin wheel once a day. I get it sometimes, but not everyday like supposed to
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't gotten mine for today. I usually get a new spin at midnight, but never showed up this time
Hi Angel, you should get it too, once every 24 hours. If you spin it on Facebook, then you won't get it again on your mobile, and vice versa. So you can only spin it once a day, but you decide where you spin it.