⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My problem is not solved I have tried both the troubleshooting steps that is :Restarting the device.

Options
Surinder_P_Singh
Surinder_P_Singh Posts: 14 Level 2

and uninstalling & reinstalling the game. Still I am not able to connect my game to Facebook. Please help me connect my Candy Crush saga with my Facebook account so that I am able to play with my friends on Facebook. Though, on PC I play with my FB friends but on mobile device I can not connect with my FB friends. Please sort out my issue at the earliest & oblige. Thanks.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Surinder, have you checked for updates for your device and apps? Especially check for updates for your Facebook and game App. Also, try using a Wi Fi connection instead of your cellular data. It should work for you too!

• Surinder_P_Singh
    Surinder_P_Singh Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hey Surinder, have you checked for updates for your device and apps? Especially check for updates for your Facebook and game App. Also, try using a Wi Fi connection instead of your cellular data. It should work for you too!

I have done all this. All my apps are auto updated. I am using Wi Fi connection.Nothing is working & I am unable to see messages of my friends on facebook on my mobile device. My game does not connect to facebook on my mobile device. I have tried all the tricks.enlisted by you.Nothing is working.Everytime I try to connect my game to facebook it says you don't have access to the Kingdom. Try connecting later on.Please help me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?