Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please send email address for green candy bonus. Where are they? Played all weekend with no results. Where do I email for answers?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same problem.
Hi Yellow Rose,
Thanks for your patience. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks to you DoubleDB for informing concerned gamers :-)
I posted same problem Sunday and heard from Mark Hawk with king care yesterday. I did not send an email, only posted here and I'm assuming king care reviews for problems. He sent a message (looks like envelope) with details on what they needed to credit my rewards. I located the envelope at the very top of this page, just to the right of the Log Out icon. I sent the information and expect rewards will be credited before long. If you don't hear from king (since they should read your message here) and get an envelope, perhaps send a new message or maybe give them a day or two to catch up. It appears the game glitch is pretty widespread. Good luck and I hope this helps.