Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed all levels (1,000, 3,000 and 6,000 levels) andI only received the gold bars, please advise as to how I can get the lollipop hammers and other bonus items.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Mark how do we email you I do not have the email link next to log out
Hi Jennifer,
Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks