Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing level 751 for two weeks nowI can't seems to pass it.Any tips that you can give so I can get to the next level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bossman, two weeks only ;-) ? This level is considered to be one of the hardest levels out there in Reality. I can recommend you to activate the cake bombs as soon as possible. You'll then have more space to create combos. Also, when you activate the cake bombs, the green and blue candies are added to your score. Check out this video. The player literally needed all the moves to be able to complete the level. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxDEyEvNGI