Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing level 652 and when I tried playing again the level was different.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree it total changed. I tried it on my phone, my PC and my iPad. The spider web locations changed and green grass was added.
I know that they do sometimes update or change a level. Also the levels can appear slightly different depending on what kind of device you are playing on. Sometimes I play a level on my PC instead of my phone if I think the level is a bit easier there. I hope this helps