Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I receive my prizes for the green candy game last weekend? I completed all three levels. Thank you for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharron,
Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account.
Thanks.
I did all the tasks, used 67 lives, and got no rewards, how do i get them?
Hi,
Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.