Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i did not receive all my bonuses after getting all the green asked for. It said that I passed all challenges and got the check on all three.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please check again now, your message should be there. Please note that you may need to view this site from a desktop.
Still nothing.....I don't mean to gripe but I put a lot of time into those stinking green candies! Lol
I am really sorry to hear that you had a problem with our Green Candies Challenge. Please check your inbox as a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.