Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
completed the 10000 green candy challenge but only received the gold bars and no lollies. Wasn't too worried as didn't pay for it but when I didn't get what I paid for spring sale will not buy again!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry to hear that you had a problem in both the Green Candy Challenge and Spring Sale. Please check your inbox as a member of our team will be in touch shortly.