Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on one phone but I want to transfer my game to a different phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can I move my progress from charm king to my new phone
Yeah it's easy, all you need to do is connect your game to Kingdom or Facebook so that your progress is stored on a server. when you open the game on your new phone you just connect to which ever one you chose and your levels will be there waiting for you