Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not get a Green Challenge at all... is this something still coming or...? I don't understand why most people got it (even my hubby), but I did not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looks like you and I were part of the unlucky B group (this time anyway)... I've asked around and got it confirmed that these promotions are part of an A/B test, which is why not everyone received it. In the future they plan to roll out these promotions to everyone.
That's very sweet of them. Thank you for replying... and I'm sorry you're in the same boat.