Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have made a purchase for an offer and have not received it. I have gone to settings and it still doesn't work!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here
Please feel free post in bew thread since this from 2015, Thank you
Hello I just made a purchase and didn't receive it? I have tried everything
I am really sorry to hear that you have a had a problem with an offer. Please check your inbox as a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to resolve the problem.