Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 550! When I restored my phone, I thought Facebook would save it, but now I'm on level 425. Is there any way to get my progress back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KGreen29! How many levels do you have on Facebook? If you have 550 levels means that the sync to your phone was not complete. In that case all you need to do is to disconnect the Facebook connection, reboot, then re-connecting the game to Facebook. Cheers :-)