Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 330 on candy crush soda but it's not letting me continue onto the next stage what do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All you need to do is update your app at the App Store.
You can go past level 330 on android, so why not on ipad. Please get this sorted
That's rubbish. I have played up to level 333 via Facebook online but the app for iPhone and iPad won't let me past. Sort it out!!!!!!
The levels after 330 are still under construction. You are going to have to wait.
I too