Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was just trying to respond and ask questions on the general discussion part of the old candy crush forum and I was unable to do so. There was no boxes for either actions. Is this replacing that? The only thing I could do was rate something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I saw this yesterday: https://forums.king.com/en/forum/candy-crush-saga/discussions-ccs/important-forum-news
Looks like its closing in a few weeks so it was a good time to join up!