Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please I want to completely delete Candy crush data from my facebook account and start over. I cannot seem to find a way. If I delete the app from facebook all my data is restored when I play again.
I want to remove it completely.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jigar! It is not possible to reset the game from Facebook. Instead I suggest you play Candy Crush Saga on King.com. You can also choose to play the game from a mobile device. Please remember not to connect the game to Facebook as it will pull your progress to your mobile device. Cheers :-)