Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried for 6 months to get passed level 210 but I just can not I am ready to quit why keep playing when I can not get pass it. Any help would be appreciated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that a lot of people make the mistake of watching the old version of this level where combining 2 colorbombs would clear the left hand side of the board but now that's changed. Now that tactic doesn't work so you need to clear it manually. Check it out here and pick up some tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4pg9V9LbRg