Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im a bit confused... I just passed levels on fizzy falls. Entering and playing crunchy courtyard I noticed that those are same levels than in fizzy falls? Why?
Other thing is that in level 656 on pc the level is different than playing on mobile.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Someone here was wondering about the same thing. Saying "it appears I just spent money to play duplicate levels (666 is a duplicate of 651, 667 is a duplicate of 652, etc). I have the most recent update...."
Like I wrote in fizzy falls and in courtyard levels almost all are duplicate.
Hi Surkki! Haven't heard of any levels that are similar. Could you please mention two specific levels that are the same? Then I'll check if I have the same setup. Cheers :-)