Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did everything, including uninstalling both the game and facebook and reinstalling them both. I still have my levels when logging onto to facebook from a computer. It hasn't connected for a week now. What is going on? Samsung Galaxy Express
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this problem as well. Started after I updated this morning. I uninstalled and lot all my progress since it wont let me connect to FB or my King account. Im very upset because i was on level 628!! And I have plenty of memory. It tries to connect, but after a brief loading message, it is right back at the main menu not connected.
I have this problem as well. Started after I updated this morning. I uninstalled and lot all my progress since it wont let me connect to FB or my King account. Im very upset because i was on level 628!!
And I have plenty of memory.
It tries to connect, but after a brief loading message, it is right back at the main menu not connected.
Hi Valmurda, do you have enough free memory on your device? Check for updates for your device and apps, especially for your games and Facebook. Check out this video they made for Android https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE