⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

not connecting to facebook

Options
valmurda
valmurda Posts: 1 Newbie

I did everything, including uninstalling both the game and facebook and reinstalling them both.  I still have my levels when logging onto to facebook from a computer.  It hasn't connected for a week now.  What is going on?  Samsung Galaxy Express

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Valmurda, do you have enough free memory on your device? Check for updates for your device and apps, especially for your games and Facebook. Check out this video they made for Android https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

• CBCandyLady
    CBCandyLady Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem as well.  Started after I updated this morning.  I uninstalled and lot all my progress since it wont let me connect to FB or my King account. Im very upset because i was on level 628!! 

And I have plenty of memory.  

It tries to connect, but after a brief loading message, it is right back at the main menu not connected. 

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

I have this problem as well.  Started after I updated this morning.  I uninstalled and lot all my progress since it wont let me connect to FB or my King account. Im very upset because i was on level 628!! 

And I have plenty of memory.  

It tries to connect, but after a brief loading message, it is right back at the main menu not connected. 

Hi CBCandyLady, you haven´t lost your progress, because you´ll be back on track as soon as you Facebook or Kingdom connect again. Do you have a screenshot of this error when you try to connect?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?