Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After completing the level the exploding candy got stuck. I had to exit the game and re-enter - but it did not take me to 305. I'm stuck on 304. Can I get moved to 305?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Baryan! Ughh - sounds like something went wrong when you played that level. Think you'll have to play it one more time - hopefully without getting the error again.
Cheers :-)