Why won't Pepper Panic load? Been unable to play for 3 days - all other King games load

Pepper panic saga will not load -  all other King Games do load with no problems - this has been going on for three days -  I play on Face Book and I am playing on a laptop

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

How about any other games? Have you tried any others to see if they load up? 

I highly recommend watching this video, following the steps and then reloading the game. Hopefully then it will load fine. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• Sharon_Gerlach
    Sharon_Gerlach Posts: 2 Newbie

I have done the following:

-deleted cookies for King & Facebook - in fact, ALL my cookies

-deleted my browser history

-verified that I have the most recent version of Flash

-reset my browsers to default setting

-tried all the other King games I play to see if they would load - and they all do

How how about we get a real answer instead of a canned "it must be your settings" response? The issue is with the game, not our computers. Thx

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I have done the following:

-deleted cookies for King & Facebook - in fact, ALL my cookies

-deleted my browser history

-verified that I have the most recent version of Flash

-reset my browsers to default setting

-tried all the other King games I play to see if they would load - and they all do

How how about we get a real answer instead of a canned "it must be your settings" response? The issue is with the game, not our computers. Thx

Hey Sharon, this is a community site. I was just trying to be a little helpful with my answer, ha. It's good that you have tried all those things but further to that I'm personally not sure what the issue is sorry.
  • Esja_Heubacher
    Esja_Heubacher Posts: 1 Newbie

Same problem here. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?