How many stars have I collected?

saw17
saw17 Posts: 2 Newbie

I want to know how many stars I have collected overall in the game. I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find anything. Surly this is possible, but I just can't find it. I can see how many stars I have collected for each area, but I want know for all the levels I have played. Help!

Answers

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2

You can see all of the levels you have played and how many stars you have achieved on the map page. If are in a level press quit and you will be taken back to the map page. Let us know if you have any problems. Hope this helps : )

• saw17
    saw17 Posts: 2 Newbie

You can see all of the levels you have played and how many stars you have achieved on the map page. If are in a level press quit and you will be taken back to the map page. Let us know if you have any problems. Hope this helps : )

I can see how many stars I have collected for each level. I was actually asking if there is a way to see the total amount of stars without having to count and add up all my stars. If that's what you mean, then I don't see anything like that. Where on the map does it say how many I have collected? Thank you for helping, By the way!
  • CrusherExtreme
    CrusherExtreme Posts: 1 Newbie

Yes, I'd like to see the total amount of stars I have achieved, also.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?