Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have bought few gold bars in number of occasions (sad I know) but even tho this app has taken my money I never received my gold bars!!! They owe me about £13 worth of gold bars! How do I get the money back or my bars??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
Sorry to hear you did not receive the Gold Bars. Please see the email we send you so we can help you. Thanks.