Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes I have been playing candy crush saga until today. Then today it keeps saying I need to update. But when I select update it does nothing. It will not update and I can't play so what's going on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What mobile are you using? I would check to see if you have enough memory or if their is something up with your app store. Check Google and see what comes up. Or let us know what phone you have?