Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i stop at level 830 can't ask for help , not even can use my own credit to bypass to the next level because of that error. I even deleted and reinstalled the app , still doesn't work. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It have been 3 weeks, it keep giving me a same error message everyday.
Ahh okay, so the server error is stopping you from sending out the requests? Or have you managed to pass the level since?
I think this could be a temporary issue, I've had a lot of server errors in my time as a player! If it says to try again later I would maybe give it a short while and try again. Also if the message says to restart the app have you tried to force close the application? Keep me updated.
It pop up Server Error ...The server could not be contacted. Try again later or restart the app! I can't using my gold bars. Same error message! Any idea?? Thanks!
So what exactly happens at 830? You get a roadblock and ask for tickets right. What happens when you try and use your gold bars? Give us some more information, let us try and help you