Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been asking for help from friends(only 6 showing should be more) and no reply, and it has been longer than 3 days. Can you add friends to that list, I can't. I can get lives from friends....
thx,
Doc holiday
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been stuck on level 45 as well. It looks like I've cleared all the Jellies and it keeps saying I haven't. I don't see any jellies left though. it's getting frustrating. I'm about ready to delete the darn game.