⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a way too save my boosters ?

Options
Mapi
Mapi Posts: 8 Level 2

Every time I have to delete and reinstall the candy crush application, I notice that I'm loosing all the boosters I have won until now. I play on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Kitkat Android (4.4.2) and I did a backup on Smart Switch just before the reset operations but I haven't retrieved any of my boosters. This is very frustrating. Is there any way that I can save them somewhere and retrieve them afterwards ? Or maybe this could be saved on the candy crush servers ? Not the first time it happens and I loose all my boosters every time. Not happy. :-(

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I once also once backed up my phone, reset it and restored my game and lost my lives and boosters which was not a pleasant surprise. From my understanding boosters and lives are locally stored on the device.  I've looked and asked around but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it without losing them, the only way would be if it was stored on the servers as you said. 

Sorry I can't be of help, but if I ever hear of anything i'll post back into here and let you know :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?