Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost it when I synced with facebook. From level 200, I was on level 1 on my mobile and facebook. I tried removing the app from facebook, but it did not work. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Were you connected to Facebook before or were you connected to the Kingdom? Its possible that if you weren't connected to Facebook before then the game thinks that you're at level 1. You could check on Facebook to see what level it has you at?
But if you were connected to the Kingdom before then you need to go into the app settings and connect again