Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 916 using 18 gold bars to get extra moves. As soon as I hit the goal, the game froze up on me. Now I am out 18 gold bars and I am still at level 916. Please either move my icon to the next level or give me my gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'll get in touch with you in a moment Jennifer, please check the Mail icon next to your avatar near the top right. Cheers,