Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Beat level 918, game won't advance - why is this? I can totally reload the page, and it still says I haven't completed the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Another BRAINLESS level! I have just cleared the board with 24 moves left. Yes ... 24! And I don't get the level because I didn't reach the points total required! Un-be-liev-able!!!!!!!!! Is there anybody at King that has the slightest idea what they're doing because it certainly doesn't look like it!
try hard ... just am now finished that level