⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush keeps crashing on Nexus 4

Options
H_B
H_B Posts: 4 Newbie

I have updated candy crush on my device today (Nexus 4) and since it wont load and keeps crashing.  I tried to reinstall it, cleaning the data and so on... Hellllppp 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi H_B! Do you have other software running in the background? Please also do a clean up of old software apps, cache and settings. If nothing of this works you might have to do a factory reset. Please remember to do a complete backup of your photos and files as factory resets deletes all on your mobile.

Cheers :-)

• H_B
    Options

Hi Combo, thanks 4 the help. I actually factory reset my device,  it automatically reinstalled  all of my apps including candy crush saga. at first it seemed to be fixed but when i tried connecting it to facebook it crashed  and won't run since.... :(((( is it hopeless?? 

• H_B
    Options

Hi H_B! Do you have other software running in the background? Please also do a clean up of old software apps, cache and settings. If nothing of this works you might have to do a factory reset. Please remember to do a complete backup of your photos and files as factory resets deletes all on your mobile.

Cheers :-)

Hi Combo, thanks 4 the help,I actually factory reset my device, it automatically reinstalled all of my apps including candy crush saga. At first it seemed to be fixed but when I tried connecting it to Facebook it crashed and won't run since.... :(((( is it hopeless?
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi H_B! Please try a factory reset without installing any apps (stop the process on Google Play) - this way you can install only Candy Crush and find out if it is because it interferes with some of the other apps.

• H_B
    Options

Hi H_B! Please try a factory reset without installing any apps (stop the process on Google Play) - this way you can install only Candy Crush and find out if it is because it interferes with some of the other apps.

Ho my God..... Again?? I also just upgraded the Android version on the device. Still doesn't work :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?