Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished the level and asked for friends to help. Got the help but it won't move on to next level. All 3 of my devices won't sync up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy! Do you have your mobile devices synced to Facebook? If yes then I suggest you try playing a level on KIng.com to see if it will solve your issue. Please try the following:Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:1) Click on Settings2) Choose Account3) Enter your password4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook5) Click on the two arrowsOnce done your progress is synchronized and you can send and receive help.Cheers :-)
Hi Cindy! Do you have your mobile devices synced to Facebook? If yes then I suggest you try playing a level on KIng.com to see if it will solve your issue. Please try the following:
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can send and receive help.
Cheers :-)
My iPad is farther level than my computer. Computer says I'm on 562, iPad is 575 but it won't move me to the next level. I already gotten the friends help. I got it logged in and synced but it didn't move