⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My game is at double speed

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited April 2015

Thank you all for feedback. We are currently investigating the issue.

• Regina_F
    Regina_F Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same Problem. Almost 190 lives lost and all boosters lost. I am on level 462 in which I got 40 seconds to solve it. Since the update I only have 20 seconds. Thank you very much for this terrible update and for losing everything I saved:-(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Update: turns out certain iOS devices will speed up the game if the battery level goes below 30%. Current workaround is to charge the mobile device. We will release an update to the game so that it also works with low battery. Thanks

• Kareem_Ghazal
    Kareem_Ghazal Posts: 2 Newbie

I like when it's going very fast! It speeds up play significantly which is crucial if you're a serial player!! Please make it permanent or at least an on/off option!!

• Regina_F
    Regina_F Posts: 3 Newbie

Update: turns out certain iOS devices will speed up the game if the battery level goes below 30%. Current workaround is to charge the mobile device. We will release an update to the game so that it also works with low battery. Thanks

Might be possible. Battery on my iPad yesterday was about 20%. But what will happen with all lost lives and boosters ??
  • Ivana_Bar
    Ivana_Bar Posts: 2 Newbie

this speed is dope *__* dont fix this

• Teevtee
    Teevtee Posts: 2 Newbie

Super speed still happening. Renders game unplayable. 

I havevreinstalled and I have moved to next level. Idiotic double speed still happening. 

Please fix this!!!!

• Ivana_Bar
    Ivana_Bar Posts: 2 Newbie

dont fix it ,,this speed is dope :O
  • Teevtee
    Teevtee Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you all for feedback. We are currently investigating the issue.

Please fix this. This sucks
  • Funluving2
    Funluving2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2015

Please fix this! I can't play with it being so fast...its so annoying!!! Bad bad bad idea!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?