Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 877 of candy crush saga and after the most recent update I am noticing that while playing a level, the speed has increased. The candies fall very fast and break fast. Why is that so?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I like when it's going very fast! It speeds up play significantly which is crucial if you're a serial player!! Please make it permanent or at least an on/off option!!
Hi! Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-game-is-at-double-speed
Cheers