Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 905. Why can't I move to the next episode on my iPad? This is very frustrating considering that 906 has been released? Please update and sync the levels appropriately.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the later levels are on Facebook only. You might have to wait a little while for the new levels on iOS. Make sure you always have the latest version of the app installed on your iPad and the levels should automatically update then. I hope this helps